14 July 2010

Kudos to Katy P!


My chest heaved up and down slowly, breathing a sigh of satisfaction while a smile crept across my face. “Go Katy” were my thoughts when I read Katy Perry’s tweet in today’s local Chicago redeye newspaper regarding Miley Cyrus. “Rumor control: I never said [bleep] bout my girl Miley. I love that ho...mags should stop pitting girls against each other. We can all co-exist!” I totally agree with her. I wish people, the media and women themselves would stop with the drama already. It is the saddest thing to watch women gang up on each other. It is so uncalled for and hardly ladylike. This world is big enough for each of us to do our thing. While you do it, give the next girl props. If you have nothing nice to say, keep it moving already!

No comments:

Post a Comment